Monday 14 July 2014

Feedback from a mountain skills course:


I spent 3 days improving my climbing and leading skills a variety of climbs in north Wales. Due to the slightly dodgy weather, James made sure that we went to the best possible location to avoid the worst of the weather, this attention to detail worked as a day that started with rain in snowdonia quickly became blazing sunshine on Holyhead mountain. James was very thorough in his explanations and took the time to review what had be taught during the day to cement those ideas.

This was a really enjoyable 3 days climbing on a wide variety of crags, including my first ever sea cliff climb and multi pitch climbs. I learnt a lot over the 3 days and surpassed my expectations, I would thoroughly recommend James as a climbing instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment