Sunday 15 June 2014

Learn to Lead Climbing course


This weekend I ran another "Learn to Lead" Rock climbing course in the Peak District. The course was a great success, and by the end James (My Client) was leading VDiff, with solid gear placements, and good belay building skills.

Here's what James had to say:
Thanks very much for a great couple of days. I really enjoyed the course. I have learnt so much and have followed your advice and started to make notes. I appreciated how clear you were with your instructions and the right amount of detail was provided. Also a bonus that you checked to make sure I understood what it was you were telling me. Hopefully I will have most of my gear sorted in the next few weeks and will be able to start ticking off all the VDiffs! Thanks also for the advice and pointers on improving my overall climbing, rather than just leading, plenty to think about.
-James Broomhead. "Learn to lead course"





No comments:

Post a Comment